Located in the iconic Palace of Fine Arts, the Innovation Hangar “iHangar” is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that celebrates the innovative spirit that defines the Bay Area. Open to the public, the social innovation space is designed to be an epicenter of learning and exploration. Innovation Hangar features exhibits, workshops, community events, educational programming for students, and open workspaces for entrepreneurs and inventors.
Working in iHangar's social innovation ecosystem is a unique experience unlike any other in San Francisco. We have combined the best elements of a co-working space, wellness & fitness center, public facing product displays, business coaching, and event/meeting space to create an environment where start-ups, innovators and entrepreneurs can thrive.
• Coffee Station
• Indoor Bike Parking
• Product/Service Display in Atrium (600,000+ annual visitors)
• Happy Hours
• Exclusive Access and Hours to iHangar Exhibits
• 1 free hour session with NexLevel Coaching with sign-up
• Community Events and Projects
• Free Parking
• Dedicated Desk Space
• Month to Month Pricing
• Lockable Storage Pedestal
• Mailing Address and package handling
• High Speed Wifi
• Door Access from 7am-11pm
• 6 hours of conference room time
• Event Space Discounts in iHangar
iHangar Co-working Partners
At NexLevel, we provide business coaching to young companies eager to take the next steps towards growth. We are a team of senior executives with years of experience and success in areas such as revenue modeling, sales process, pipeline building, product roadmaps, competitive analysis, fund raising, and mergers and acquisitions. We're all about working with and supporting you to take your company to the next level.